Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Bokeh discussion on the Cosina-Voigtlander list
From: "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <cartersn@alpha.nsula.edu>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 20:31:06 -0500

Tom, it could be that the person who answered the questione misunderstood
the original post.

In fact, the question did say this . . .
"What does the out-of-focus image wide open look like with the Ultron?"   He
did not say "portion," or "area."

 In other parts of the photo world, bokeh is a meaningless term.  Only
where low, or no  light is king do we place bokeh so high on the altar.

Regards,
SonC

Replies: Reply from "David Kieltyka" <daverk@msn.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Bokeh discussion on the Cosina-Voigtlander list)