Subject: RE: [Leica] Ffordes
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 22:04:06 +0200

I wonder what percentage of their sales are mail order/internet. I've
certainly bought quite a few things from them but never been near the shop -
in fact I think that I (and my bank manager!) would be frightened to go to
their shop for fear of spending too much.

Steve

Ps. Their web sire is http://www.ffordes.com