Subject: [Leica] M6 TTL questions
From: AppleMac97@aol.com
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 14:06:25 EDT

Nathan:

I have owned my Leica M6 TTL 0.72 for just over a year now, and have only
recently replaced the batteries.  I have shot over 50 rolls of film in that
time.  I never turn it OFF!  It would take too much time to turn the shutter
speed dial to the desired speed everytime I took the camera out of the bag!
Just keep a replacement battery in your camera bag, and don't worry about the
'battery drain'.

Sincerely,

Muhammad

Muhammad R.K. Chishty, Ph.D