Subject: Re: [Leica] Delta 400 and Tri-x
From: Shel Belinkoff <belinkoff@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2001 16:08:08 -0700

There are two films that might qualify as the film you're inquiring
about.  One is 400 Delta (the older emulsion, often referred to as
Delta 400) and the other is Delta 400, its replacement.  The newer
emulsion has the name in green on the box, the older has the name in
purple.

You can go here: http://www.ilford.com/html/us_english/bw.html to
find out more about these films.  I've not used either enough to
make any comments based on experience.

R Tan wrote:

> I have used Tri X for many years, and am very used to the results. Recently
> I was given two rolls of Delta 400. Can anyone help me with any information
> before I try this film out? Other than processing information, how about
> general characteristics etc.

- --
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:belinkoff@earthlink.net
"... there is no point in pressing the shutter
unless you are making some caustic comment
on the incongruities of life" - Phillip Jones Griffiths