Subject: Re: [Leica] My old 90/4 Elmar
From: Shel Belinkoff <belinkoff@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 23:01:20 -0700

William Gower wrote:

> I've been toying about with a old Black
> and Chrome 90/4 Elmar I picked up on the cheap

Coincidentally, I came across a Canon 100/4.0 Serenar today for a
pretty low price, and I'm thinking of giving it a try.  I believe
there was a comment on the list that it's not a very good lens, but
for the price, and the 15 day return privilege, it might be worth
trying.

Has anyone used the canon?  Comments?

I like what I was able to see of the Elmar, but the whole picture
wouldn't load.

- --
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:belinkoff@earthlink.net
"... there is no point in pressing the shutter
unless you are making some caustic comment
on the incongruities of life" - Phillip Jones Griffiths