Subject: Re: [Leica] A Red Dot story
From: "Edward Mortimer" <munkfishy2k@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2001 21:45:46 -0000

I wouldn't either...I never have 'pushed' anyone into buying anything. But
it is part of my job to 'recommend' products that we sell. The guy in
question ASKED for my opinion and I GAVE it. The is surly no harm in that I
was just giving him some more options. Better than to recommend a fantastic
camera like a Leica than to leave it to chance that they might one day
discover what one is...that wouldn't be doing the photographer any favors at
all.

Regards 'Edd'