Subject: RE: [Leica] Warranty & New vs. Used
From: "Kevin M. Bell" <newsgroups@camera-collectors.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2001 14:48:55 -0600

- --=====================_7522787==_.ALT

At 02:57 PM 6/3/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>My understanding was Nikon was taken to court on this issue, and lost.  I
>will try to find the court case.

I'd appreciate that.  I don't deal in used Nikon F equipment partly because
of the uncertainty in what is sold and how it may be serviced.

Kevin M. Bell
www.Camera-Collectors.Com

At 02:57 PM 6/3/2001 -0400, you wrote:<br>
taken to court on this issue, and lost.&nbsp; I<br>
will try to find the court case.</blockquote>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
I'd appreciate that.&nbsp; I don't deal in used Nikon F equipment partly
because of the uncertainty in what is sold and how it may be
serviced.<br><br>
Kevin M. Bell<br>