Subject: Re: [Leica] Wim Wenders - Leica User
From: Pablo Kolodny <pkolodny@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 22:43:12 -0300

on 6/1/01 7:35 AM, Malcolm McCullough at MM4@mm-croy.mottmac.com wrote:

> Hmm. This is all from memory, because I don't have his books (at least 6)
> and articles (in Aperture etc) in front of me. I recall that he used a
> Plaubel 6x7 for his 'Paris Texas' book (called Written in the West) and that
> he has used a Leica M.
>
> His clear vision moves me, and his films (with Robbie Muller as DP) contain
> some of what I regard as the most enthralling and beautiful images ever
> included in a motion picture.
>
> Regards,
> Malcolm
> PS Please Mr Wenders, can we make a film together?

Hi Malcolm,

Well, that's nice to hear...
I din not mention about Wenders as a Leica users because I could not find
the slightest sing of that in spite I felt that he should have used a Leica,
at least once. But his point is a just a detail when speaking on someone
like Wenders.
Yes, I got that "Written in the West" and yes, it was a Plaubel 6x7 as you
said.
What I would like to know is how could I get those articles, mostly the one
on Aperture...

We'll keep going on Leica-ing, and further...

Regards

Pablo