Subject: [Leica] For sale
From: Mark Langer <mlanger@ccs.carleton.ca>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 8:32:45 EDT

Misc. Leica and non-Leica stuff for sale.
Shipping and insurance at actual cost.  Prices in U.S. dollars.

Metz 36 CT3 flash w. standard shoe $75
Metz SCA 351 module for 36 CT3 for dedication w. Leica $10

Filter adapter for 7.3 cm f1.9 Hektor to Series VI filters $20

Other items:

Either of these cameras offers Leica-style compactness (both are smaller
and lighter than a M6), with the benefits of a huge negative.  Guess this
takes care of the Leica content for this part of the ad.

Voigtlander Bessa 66 w. Compur-Rapid shutter (1-1/500 sec) and coated
Color-Skopar lens.  This is the scarce post-war version, and is to my
understanding the smallest 6x6 camera ever made.  Incredibly pocketable,
this has the same lens as the Perkeo II at about half the price.  I have
many Bessa 66s and Perkeos, and can't use them all, so this one goes as it
is too similar to my Perkeo II. $140

Agfa Record III.  Simply the cleanest one I have ever seen.  6x9
rangefinder folder that slips into a jacket pocket.  Coated 4 element
(Tessar-type) Solinar lens in Synchro-Compur shutter that gives M or X
synch at any speed from 1 to 1/500th.  Unusual for a 6x9 folder in that it
has a flash shoe.  $250

Feel free to contact me for more complete descriptions of condition, etc.

Mark

Mark Langer

Email address: mlanger@ccs.carleton.ca