Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: All possible mistakes..
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 19:05:39 -0700

Bill Lawlor wrote:
>>>After doing it for 45 years I was also sure I would not do the
following..
> A few weeks ago I developed a roll of Tri-X in Photo Flow! Now
> there's a roll of thin negs. The Lesson, don't store XTOL and
> Photo-Flo in the same kind of bottle!<<<<

Hi Bill,

The first mistake was mixing photoflo and storing it at all! ;-) I haven't
mixed it for a zillion years and make it fresh each time it's required, a
couple of drops in the wash tank after washing is completed and that's it.
Then dump the photoflo and hang film to dry!

Then you'll never make that "unfortunate error ever again!"  Besides, do you
really want to confess twice in a life time? ;-)
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant

Replies: Reply from "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <sonc@sonc.com> ([Leica] Re: All possible mistakes..)