Subject: Re: [Leica] A Red Dot story
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 19:59:13 -0500

> Steve LeHuray wrote:
>
> "Maybe it is like the dumbing down of our educational systems, auto
> everything is probably the dumbing down of photographers."

David Morton replies:

> How on *earth* to you get from 'faster sync speed' to 'auto everything'?

Part of the problem with message boards is that many times the original
message has been <snipped> so many times that unless you follow from the
beginning comments do get taken out of contect.

> It's also *astonishingly* rude to tell people who have different equipment
> requirements - maybe because they have different shooting styles - that
> they're stupid, which is surely what you're attempting to suggest.

David, I did not call anybody 'stupid' and you are the rude one, but you
will fit in here well.

sl