Subject: RE: [Leica] A Red Dot story
From: "Carleton, Sam" <Sam.Carleton@FMR.COM>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 15:39:25 -0400

Guy,

My only real point was that what makes the society advance is the fact that
some people what to "improve" things.  It is quite clear that your
definition of improves and mine are different, but we both would like to see
the camera "improve":)

Sam

P.S.  I, too, think it would be nice to be able to use a 24/21 without an
external viewfinder:)