Subject: RE: [Leica] No more leicas
From: "Vozeh, Colin" <cvozeh@longitude.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 11:03:46 -0400

Well, yeah, I did.  I didn't start saying this because I hadn't tried it!  I
have the Canon EF 85mm f/1.2 and I really trust the AF more than my own eye
- - and while it's slower than most AF, it's faster than me with manual focus.
Is that hard to believe?  I just have trouble properly focusing SLR's, and
even with a rangefinder, I'm not that fast - or accurate.  Can I please be
excused from class???

C.

"That is the test of the true artist - always being dissatisfied and always
doubting one's own ability."

Rodin to Steichen