Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Places to shoot 15mm Lenses
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 20:19:03 -0400

One of the secrets I learned here is not to check too closely when loading
the newer Leicas.  Just drop the film in, make sure the end is in the tulip
and the sprocket holes are where they're supposed to be then close the
bottom and wind.  I used to watch the film during the first frame or two and
it would often pop out.  Now it almost never happens.

Disregard if you already know this!

Mike D