Subject: Re: [Leica]super-8 conversion to still camra
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 21:25:22 -0400

Kodak does make one color negative (ei-200) emulsion, plus two color and two
black-and-white reversal films in super 8.  Super 8 sound in California
respools several other color negative films into Super 8 cartridges.

There has been a resurgance of super 8 filmmaking in the last few years
which explains why new emulsions are being offered in that format.

I do suspect you are right about the Minox being a better small format
choice.

Mike D