Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Gallery
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 13:34:44 -0700

Sonny Carter wrote:
>>> It just seemed to me that we risk opening the floodgates to
> everyone.  (Wanna buy some Cub Scout Popcorn?)<<<<<

Naw Sonny, it's no big deal as once in awhile someone posts gear in the
middle of the week and rarely does it cause any sweat and it's hardly going
to open any flood gates if one or two situations get posted, as generally
everyone when wishing to move gear does so on Friday's .

Which I can't remember if it's just common courtesy or a written rule, it's
so long since I paid any attention to FS postings.
ted
Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant

Message from "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <cartersn@nsula.edu> ([Leica] Leica Gallery)