Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Gallery
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 12:30:12 -0700

The  Leica Gallery would be on the top of my list for people I'd like to see
involved with this list.
But if they cant' take a bit of good natured ribbing what good are they I say!
My guess is it was typed out on a word processing thing (laptop) and they copied
to their email program.
I'm sure if HCB himself posted to the lug in one big long run on paragraph
somebody would tickle him for it.
And he would have no sense of humor about it. But what the heck!

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA

http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/