Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 or....
From: "onetreehillclw" <onetreehillclw@compaq.net>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 00:22:44 -0500

My first choice would be the M6. More durable body.
I've had a chance to use the Bessa R. It is a nice camera, but
to me it is not nearly as well made as the M6. I know you
can't really compare a $500 camera to a $1800 one.
If you have the money, get the M6.
If you don't, get a Bessa R--or a Bessa T

Chris Williams