Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 or....
From: ray tai <razerx@netvigator.com>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 12:52:40 +0800

Get the M6 and Summicron.  You can find some nice deals on used
equipment on the friday LUG, and new Leica prices are quite low compared
to recent years.  You can always sell it later and get most of your
money back.  I did't start with Bessa R but had one as a second body to
my M6.  The Bessa R is reasonably well made and inexpensive plus it has
a really nice viewfinder.  However I don't recommend it as your first
body because it only takes screwmount lenses, unless of course you
already have a set of these.   I sold it rather quickly for a Hexar RF.
What are you using now?

Ray