Subject: Re: [Leica] It's baaaaaaaaaaaack--and frooooont
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 20:55:23 -0700

David Rogers wrote:
>> I'm waiting for someone to surgically implant a CCD behind a retina, with
> appropriate wiring to can capture digital images. Talk about unobtrusive.
> I'll bet the technology is there. But the logistics? Plus a person would
be
> crazy to do such a thing...mainly because it's not a Leica.<<

Hi David ,

Given I have one useless eye, the right, I've often thought what a cool
thing would be to have it removed and a "camera" or something installed in
lieu of the eye, which basically just goes along for a free ride not really
seeing anything.

You've mentioned a CCD and given the wonders of today, a very small Leica
lens inserted along with the CCD in the socket and Bob's yer uncle, a
walking camera. :-)

Hey talk about discreet and revealing images completely unobtrusive. ;-)

Yeah, yeah I know, I've been watching the space channel on TV too much. ;-)
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant