Subject: [Leica] introduction
From: Mike Riska <musta@zianet.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 12:42:18 -0600

Greetings, My name is Mike Riska and I've been "lurking" out here for
some weeks. I have enjoyed the comments and discussions on the LUG very
much and must say that the photos some of you folks have posted have
inspired me to get off my lazy can and start using my Leicas again.
Thank You for that.
 Along those lines , I am looking for a 35mm Summicron for use on my old
M6. Either the model preceeding the ASPH at a good price or an ASPH at a
very good price. Cosmetics not too important , but want perfect glass.
Please E mail at musta@zianet.com      I've not been too interested in
the duct tape issue but enjoyed finding out how to meter a black cat.
Thanks, Mike