Subject: [Leica] NOCTILUX-M vs SUMMILUX-M, 75mm SUMMILUX-M that is...
From: "Carleton, Sam" <Sam.Carleton@FMR.COM>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 13:58:50 -0400

With respect to depth of field...  How does the NOCTILUX-M wide open compare
to the 75mm SUMMILUX-M wide open?  I like what I have seen of the NOCTILUX
wide open.  Because of the extra length on the 75 SUMMILUX, does it through
the background out of focus at f/1.4 the way the NOCTILUX does at f/1?  Does
anyone know of any sites that compare these two lens?
Sam