Subject: Re: [Leica] A new image with my RF. (wk 20)
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 12:38:59 -0500

Michael,

I always enjoy looking at your photos every week even though I may not
comment. A lot of people, myself included, may not feel qualified to comment
on the merits of a picture. But still sometimes I feel disappointed with the
lack of response from my PAW, especially when I think I have a knock-em-dead
photo. but that is the way it goes. This PAW exercise has been great
discipline for all of us doing it and now I go into it every week not
expecting anything, if I get some replies, all the better.

I agree with a couple others that this weeks picture could stand on its own
with no caption. The picture itself, for me, captures the isolation and
dependence that a child must feel. It tells a story, and I like that. Keep
it up.

sl