Subject: Re: [Leica] beat the fungus with UV
From: Tarek Charara <tarek.charara@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 11:51:03 +0200

I live in Benin (Africa - a very humid place) from time to time and
according Atelier 102 (the official repair guys for Leica France) the best
way to avoid humidity problems is to put lot's of silicagel in the equipment
bag and when the silicagel turns blue just bake it in the oven... I haven't
seen the gel turn blue yet.

Tarek

le 22.05.2001 9:11, Robert Appleby Personal à rob@robertappleby.com a