Subject: [Leica] A few Italy pictures
From: Peter Klein <pklein@2alpha.net>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 22:49:24 -0700

Folks:  I've posted a few pictures from my recent trip to Italy.   You can
find them at the very much
under-construction:  http://www.2alpha.net/~pklein/italy/italy.htm

Ignore the extra text and lines with x's that isn't linked to anything,
that's stuff I intended to do this weekend but ran out of time.  There is
more and better stuff to come.  "That's Amore" is just for fun, it isn't by
any means the strongest pictures.

Note:  No animals were harmed in the making of these photos.  Especially pigs.

I'm rather new at this Web site stuff, so I spent more time messing with
Netscape Composer and MS Front Page Express than I did scanning the
photos.  Is there such a thing as a base HTML page that you can feed a
photo, title and brief comment to, so that you can use this one page as a
"picture frame" for all your photos?  That would mean only doing the
calling page with thumbnails, rather than making a separate HTML page for
each image.  Some of you appear to be doing something like this, but I
don't know how it's done.

- --Peter