Subject: Re: [Leica] First Orthodox Wedding
From: Invisible Man <megamax@abacom.com>
Date: Sun, 20 May 01 06:52:08 -0400

http://www.camera-craftsman.com/Orthodoxwedding.html

Simon Stevens

     --> Quite interesting. Natural light indoor photography
            still has a quality that gives each shot
            a certain character of "reality" most people
            take for granted.
            The ritual seems quite interesting, too.

            Observing people looking at wedding photo albums,
            I noticed most tend to look for themselves as in
            "I was there", with a certain amusing anxiety
            about their social image.

            Andre Jean Quintal