Subject: Re: [Leica] Campagnolo vs. Hexar now Rangefinder Heaven
From: SthRosner@aol.com
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 10:02:04 EDT

In a message dated 5/18/01 8:06:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
henry@henryambrose.com writes:

<< Leica is making the best stuff. Who makes all the "better-than-Leica"
 glass? >>

Henry, I could not agree with you more. No manufacturer in the world - or
anywhere else - is making "better- than-Leica" anything. The concerns I and
others have expressed refer not to design but to execution. I'm delighted to
have read Jim's very positive experience with new Leica gear during the past
27 years.

Seth       LaK 9