Subject: [Leica] Ambivalence (spelled correctly)
From: Rob Millard <rmillard@erbtest.org>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 16:22:52 -0400

I'm new to the LUG, but I want to send out appreciation to all those who
wrote concerning my "ambivalence" about selling my Leica M6.  Although
my girlfriend will think I'm nuts (She: "How can you spend so much money
that you don't have on another camera? Just sell it.") I've decided to
keep it for a while and try to practice to see if I get, if not perfect,
maybe a lot better.

thanks all
Rob