Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V20 #11
From: Alastair Cowe <a.cowe@ucl.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 14:02:18 +0100

Wesley,

There are a few secondhand bookshops in the 'Charing Cross Road' between
Leicester sq tube and Cambridge Circus;  Henry Pordes seem to me to have the
best selection of 'remaindered' or s/h photo books,but it always pays to
'root around' in any good s/h bookshop..
Zwemmers, one of  the best (new) photography bookshops in London is also
along the ChX Road.

There is a new Don McCullin exhib opening up soon, I can only repeat what's
been posted already, 'Time Out' (weekly)  magazine has the best listings for
London galleries of all sorts.
Another interesting Leica dealer is 'Richard Caplan' in Princes Arcade, off
Piccadilly, nearly opposite the Royal Academy of Art.
Sorry, don't know anything about Glasgow books or Leica dealers.

Hope that you have a good trip.
Alastair Cowe