Subject: Re: OT: Duct tape (was: RE: [Leica] Black tape types (flavours not considered))
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 11:57:10 -0700

><Snip>
> I don't have the source of the 100% failure rate claim at my fingertips but
> I believe it's based on Mark Modera's work at Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory.
> Let's keep this thread short.
>
> Doug Herr
> Birdman of Sacramento
> http://www.wildlightphoto.com

It's nice to know from the LUG that when i am out there foraging for grubs and
fending off the cannibals in our soon to be post apocalyptic blackout west coast
scenario it will because everyones out there all this time using their duct tape
for sealing ducts instead of hiding their camera logo's and the bottoms of their
leaky sneekers!
:)

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon