Subject: Re: [Leica] an ethical question....
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 19:11:44 -0400

Kyle - Have to admit that when I read your email dilemma I thought a
tempest in a teapot but then I went to the page and saw your photos and
reconsidered - those are some nice pics!!   I think the dilemma is
whether you want to put yourself in the position of having to make
mulitple reprints and do you charge for your time.   As many have
already said - you shouldn't worry about the 'real' photographer.  If he
regrets not having done B&W informals that's his problem - next time he
should hire you to wander around, drinking and eating and sporadically
taking Kyle Pics.  Anyway your photos have spured me onto trying my best
in three weeks for my son's graduation from High School.

ernie