Subject: RE: [Leica] LALUG - Chicken Beak Gang pic
From: "Rodgers, David" <david.rodgers@xo.com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 12:48:35 -0500

Doug

>>Great story!  This is one of the few times I regret living in Sacramento
rather than near L.A. (note to non-Californians: there is an intense rivalry
between L. A. and the rest of the state... and it didn't help that Lakers
whupped the Kings).<<

It only gets worse as you move further north. Remember, the Lakers beat the
Trail Blazers first. And they're taking all our  hydroelectic power. I can't
afford to show slides anymore, and the cold light head in my D2 dims
everytime somebody in Riverside turns on the AC.

Dave