Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:Clean & Check in Walnut Creek, CA
From: "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 09:20:48 -0700

Actually, their ad in today's paper says "Local Family Owned and Trusted
Since 1949."  I bought my first serious camera there when it was called
Photo Center on Main Street, where La Fogata is now, in 1970, at age 12.  A
Hanimex Practica Nova 1B.  And drooled over the Leicaflex SL, one of which I
recently bought used there -- perhaps the very one I stared at behind the
counter thirty years ago, since the salesman said it was one of Rich Reed's
cameras.

The Clean & Check is Friday and Saturday, 10 to 4.  Brenda Olesin will be
there doing the Clean 7 Check.  Hasselblad will also have a clean & check on
Saturday only.  Manufactureres reps from many other companies too.

Tom