Subject: [Leica] Black tape flavors?
From: urizen@telocity.com
Date: 16 May 2001 06:28:03 -0700

I'm going to be shooting the Detroit Electronic Music Festival in a week and a half and figure black tape for my Ms might not be too bad an idea.
What kind do you folks use - plain vinyl electrical tape, or is there something special?
(I'm also considering partially covering the frameline-illuminating window to cut RF flare, so something that will come off easily when I want it to with little residue is preferred).

TIA,

C. L. Basso, K.C.S., M.Sc.
"In my opinion, he regarded the title Heretic as a
stamp of honor - if truth begins with heresy."
- --Evan S. Connell, /The Alchymist's Journal/

Replies: Reply from Bernard Cousineau <flatbroke@sympatico.ca> (Re: [Leica] Black tape flavors?)
Reply from Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com> ([Leica] Re: 180mm comparisons)
Reply from S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Black tape flavors?)
Reply from "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Black tape flavors?)