Subject: Re: [Leica] feuds
From: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 21:19:42 -0700

I said that people have been arguing about the filioque (and that which
it symbolizes, such as the power to proclaim it) for 1000 years. My
point was that feuds can focus on small things, and that feuds can take
on a life of their own.

I rest my case.

If anybody wants to argue about the theology or history of the Great
Schism, or about the power structures of apostolic Christian churches,
I do that elsewhere. If you'd like to join those slugfests, I'll tell
you what they are and where they are.