Subject: Re: [Leica] Which One: 90 mm f/2 Summicron or 90 mm f/2.8 Elmarit?
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 15:16:01 -0700

SthRosner@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 5/14/01 4:04:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com writes:
>
> << When i get my results back i cant always remember which lens i had on which
>  body. >>
>
> Mark, am I missing something? If there is a significant difference, isn't it
> supposed to show?       Best,     Seth      LaK 9

Good point but:

I'm comparing color against black and white.

I'm comparing the results of two lenses both set at f11 or f16. So the
difference does not jump off the light table.

Perhaps someday I'll do a strobeless dusk shoot in which I've got the two
cameras going with the same film in both so i don't have to reload in the middle
of an important sequence.
Then each contact sheet would have a definite signature as to which 90 it was
taken with.
Shot wide open or close to it.

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon