Subject: Re: [Leica] Cleaning slides for scanning
From: Gerry Walden <gerrywalden@cwcom.net>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 06:57:50 +0100

- --=====================_1236943==_.ALT

Mark

The Vuescan software works differently and is great with Kodachrome and
mono films for image cleanup. You can also do multiple passes for better
depth in your mono work. The only thing I haven't been able to do is to get
it to work with the film feeder on the LS30, but great with individual scans.

Gerry

- --=====================_1236943==_.ALT

The Vuescan software works differently and is great with Kodachrome and
mono films for image cleanup. You can also do multiple passes for better
depth in your mono work. The only thing I haven't been able to do is to
get it to work with the film feeder on the LS30, but great with
individual scans.<br>
Gerry<br>
At 11:29 13-05-01 -0700, you wrote:<br>
LS-2000 Nikon scanner I've not once gotten ICE<br>
to work for me.<br>
The fact that i shoot 90% black and white 9% Kodachrome and 1% E6 might
have<br>
something to do with that. ICE is supposed to recognize a separate layer
on top<br>