Subject: Re: [Leica] Neopan (was Voigtlander 21/f4)
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 20:15:59 -0700

leica@davidmorton.org wrote:

> S Dimitrov wrote:
>
> "I've been pleased
> and surprised by the tonality of Neopan B/W in 35mm. It just seems to
> work very well with Leica and Cosina lenses, giving the image that look
> from the late 40's to the late 60's.
> I have tried Neopan in 120, let's just say I've gotten better from
> Verichrome. I am, however, curious about the new 100 Neopan in 120."
>
> The Neopan 80 in 5x4 QuickLoads is great stuff too.
>
> --
> David Morton
> dmorton@journalist.co.uk

We would kill for The Neopan 80 in 4x5 Quickloads on this side of the pond!
The Neopan 100 ACROS is the new film many of us have high hopes for.
I'm hoping someone will come out with a new film of 100 ASA in 220.
Delta 400 is in 220 but not the ASA 100.
Fuji so far has not done 220 in black and white. Maybe they'll change.
I hate to use a film in 35 if i cant also use it in medium format and i LOVE
220, i can really crank!

mark rabiner