Subject: [Leica] Neopan (was Voigtlander 21/f4)
From: leica@davidmorton.org
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 02:56:44 +0100

S Dimitrov wrote:

"I've been pleased
and surprised by the tonality of Neopan B/W in 35mm. It just seems to
work very well with Leica and Cosina lenses, giving the image that look
from the late 40's to the late 60's.
I have tried Neopan in 120, let's just say I've gotten better from
Verichrome. I am, however, curious about the new 100 Neopan in 120."

The Neopan 80 in 5x4 QuickLoads is great stuff too.

- --
David Morton
dmorton@journalist.co.uk

Wapingapo fahali wawili, ziumiazo ni nyasi

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Neopan (was Voigtlander 21/f4))
Reply from S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Neopan (was Voigtlander 21/f4))