Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Re: Opinions on the Telyt-R 350mm 4.8 lens
From: apbbeijing <apbbeijing@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 06:59:34 +0800

> my 350 seems to be exquisitely sharp, I have to
> believe that it is very well corrected, at least in two of the three
> primary wavelengths.

I would certainly agree with that: beautiful colour and contrast. A bit
unwieldy but on a tripod no problem. Erwin says in his fine new book that
the 350 has a little colour fringing in the small details but I have yet to
have a problem with it. I wish it had internal focussing though. Apart from
a slight loss in overall contrast the image with APO 2x extender seems fine
to me. Tough to focus an f9.6 lens though.

Bests

Adrian
- --
Adrian Bradshaw