Subject: Re: [Leica] A great little Domke bag
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 21:13:57 -0700

John Hicks wrote:

> At 09:27 AM 5/11/01 -0700, you wrote:
>
>   BTW, the four-pocket short insert for the F-6 bag can be crammed into the
> F-5X giving, obviously, four pockets that can be left padded or unpadded as
> you please.
>
> John Hicks
>
> jbh@magicnet.net

IF you can get them to sell you an insert. They seem to have a new don't sell
inserts to customers policy. I thought the reason might be that people use the
inserts in other non photo bags to make photo bags out of them and then not buy
THEIR bags.
But i just saw them all illustrated on the pdf someone just handed out.]
They are not on their website.
Some of my Domke bags DESPERATELY NEED BETTER AND ALTERNATE INSERTS!!!

Mark (INSERT) Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA

http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/