Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Konica
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 11:35:45 -0700

Félix López de Maturana wrote:

> Mark,
>
> "My interest in Konica or Voigtländer and Cosina is VERY limited."
><Snip>
>
> And yes Mark our conversation is very pleasent for me and I sincerely wish
> to you
>
> Kind regards
>
> Félix

Likewise I'm sure!!
An excellent interchange it's been a pleasure communicating with you on this
forum, Félix!
And looking forward to seeing those shots, Nikon or not.
At this point on my site. The majority of the images were taken with Nikons.
Most of my "Ikons" were takin with Nikons.
But my present work aunt so bad. There's just less of it!
My past is bigger than my present.
Actually got my first M6 in 4/21/1993 but have only used Nikons for macro since.
The shots in my site go back to 1965. (Voigtländer)
Except once.

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA