Subject: [Leica] Summicron-M 35mm pre-ASPH FOR SALE
From: s.barrett@usa.net
Date: 11 May 2001 07:03:58 MDT

I have FOR SALE a like new in box with shade, caps, case and blank 3 year USA
Passport Warranty card 35mm Summicron-M. It is the pre-ASPH version. Its
serial number is 36xxx. Made in Germany. This is a compact and light weight
classic Leica wide angle lens. Much smaller than the ASPH 35mm Summicron-M.
$1000.00 plus $10.00 US Shipping. If interested, please reply to my email
address: s.barrett@usa.net

Thanks!
Steve Barrett