Subject: [Leica] supporting leica!
From: "Robert Appleby Personal" <rob@robertappleby.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 07:40:11 +0200

. Supporting Leica does extend
to doing more than polishing your LHSA M6, you know.

We'ìve got the Leica Academy right here on the LUG!

I support Leica - with the enormous amount of money I've paid for a small
amount of equipment.

I didn't realise my obligations went any further than that.

But the reason I wouldn't go to one of these courses is, why would I want to
shell out money, even a resasonable amount, to go to a factory and play with
some lenses? That really does sound like a fondler's dream come true.
(which is fair enough in its own way).

If I need another lens (no thank you!) I'll just buy it and take some
pictures with it.

Now if _Konica_  or _Voigtlaender_ offered a weekend playing with their
toys....

rob.

Actually I'd like leica to support me a bit - how about a decent aftersales
network.