Subject: RE: [Leica] IIIf love at first click
From: "Zeissler, Mitch" <mzeissle@gcipoa.gannett.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 09:01:35 -0400

A year long wait for a Leica camera body to be brought back to superb
working order is nothing.  Nothing I tell you!  ;-))))

I dreamed of having a Leica since the mid-70s and another year was just
a drop in the bucket.  Of course it helped that I already *had* the M3
back from her [another superb job], was not in a rush on the IIIf and
had told her so.

I have since heard that her LTM backlog has been significantly reduced
in length, though I don't know what it currently stands at.  Give her a
call [she isn't real fond of e-mail and you get better response from her
via the phone]; you won't be disappointed.

Sherry Kräuter
Golden Touch Quality Camera Repair
118 Purgatory Road
Campbell Hall, New York  10916