Subject: Re: [Leica] what about the Iford SFX
From: Bernard Cousineau <flatbroke@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2001 17:19:32 -0400

Pablo Kolodny wrote:
> Filters on lens: IR, Red, Orange...results ? Very nice grain and shadow
> details, I liked the contrast also but could not achieve any infra red tone
> in spite of its declare "extended range"
>
> Did anybody get some extended results ? How ?
Pablo,

I shot a 16mm. movie using SFX. If you go to
http://brokefilm.tripod.com/ and follow the link to "A film about three
clowns, a Cadillac, a steam train and a quarry," you will see some of
the production stills, also shot on SFX using the Ilford SFX deep red
gel filter.

Recent news: the film is still in post-production, waiting for the music
to be completed. Hopefully it will premiere this year...

Bernard