Subject: RE: [Leica] C-41 process b&w films
From: henry <henry@henryambrose.com>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 10:21:00 -0500

>Henry,
>
>This is the first time I've visited your site, and it's _terrific_.  Well
>done!  I really like the people photos.  I noticed some vignetting in the
>first few frames: were these shot with a noctilux?  Details on lenses and
>emulsions for each image always make the trip more enjoyable to me (but then
>I'm an equipment geek).
>
>Dan

Thanks Dan,

No the first few pictures were with the 24 and 35. The corners are
knocked down because I had 2 filters stacked on the 24. Those are on
Velvia.

I don't list equipment because potential clients don't care - they just
want the end result. It would be a distraction for them. Pretty much no
words either!

If its B&W its most likely XP2 or Delta 100.
Most of the color of people is negative film , 400NC & Reala most often.

Various cameras and formats.

Henry