Subject: RE: [Leica] C-41 process b&w films
From: henry <henry@henryambrose.com>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 08:29:15 -0500

>HI HENRY
>Could you show me some of your B&W images? I'm looking for the best way and
>cheapest of getting my B&W's. I was also looking into Scala film which is a
>B&W chrome.
>Felix

Hi Felix,
go to:
http://www.henryambrose.com/
There are a number of toned B&W images on my site all scanned from film.
Nearly all XP2 and Delta 100.

The best and cheapest way for B&W is to do it yourself!
Buy some tanks and chemicals and you are in business.

Or you can have the C41 B&W film processed at a lab and then scan it
yourself to print on an Epson printer.

A nice scanner and printer can be bought for less than setting up a
complete darkroom.

Henry