Subject: [Leica] 21 SA
From: "Emanuel Lowi" <mano@proxyma.net>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2001 15:54:19 -0400

Great lens, takes 48mm filters. I second the emotion that it shows particularly low
distortion. I never used mine wider open than f4.5.

But I felt  sure I needed to have metering with my 21 so I too got the 21/2.8 ASPH. A
year later I'm not so sure anymore. When mounted on the camera the 21/3.4 is
extremely compact, while the 21 ASPH seems huge by comparison, especially with its
steroidal shade.

Emanuel Lowi
Montreal

Replies: Reply from Christer Almqvist <christer@almqvist.net> (Re: [Leica] 21 SA .... and other)