Subject: Help in Australia - Where to get M5 serviced.. (Re: [Leica] Shutter Break question )
From: james.saunders@au.pwcglobal.com
Date: Fri, 04 May 2001 16:21:36 +1000

Thanks for that John, now it makes sense.
I was wondering for a while.
Thanks for taking the time to reply, greatly appreciated.

Hopefully someone on the list can suggest something in Australia?

So....

Any AUSTRALIANS OUT THERE  :-) that can let me know where I can get my M5
fixed,
please drop me a note ok, even if only to confirm that it does really have
to go back to Germany!

Cheers
James

John Collier <jbcollier@home.com> on 04/05/2001 04:08:13 PM